[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 16:40:32 EDT 2009

Gotta say mate, I don't think you can really compare a bunch of wet 'anarcho' lefties who put the odd window through with the likes of career criminals/murderers & chavs that kick members of the public to death in the street. Can you?

I didn't see any lefties kill anyone the other day, did you?

Not that I'm really defending the anarcho-weaners of course! It's all a fucking pose that they'll inevitably grow out of before they start their corporate career paths. Fuckin' Hippies!