[kj] OT: What you see is what you get!

KONG - Tijs Keverkamp tijs at kong.nl
Thu Apr 16 01:01:28 EDT 2009

For those interested here's some info on the release of the Mob
Research album that Raven was working on when he died:
http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=fitem&verb=F&target=BM08C234

Matt - Amsterdam

KONG

www.myspace.com/kongnl

www.kong.nl

Op 15-apr-2009, om 21:11 heeft sade1 het volgende geschreven: