[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 16:01:33 EDT 2009

   I'm liking the French workers' model of handling these things more and more, whether it's with Caterpillar, Sony, other huge corporations or the shipyards of Marseilles, they're taking hostages (managers,etc.) whenever layoffs are announced and not taking "non" for an answer.
  I think of that whenever i hear someone trying to put down the french.

"Resistance Is Fertile!" ~~ G20 banner

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..