[kj] (OT) Spooky events

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 15:04:43 EDT 2009

They embellish their words with lots of, um, 'extras'.. the same way Geordie embellishes
his chords with all sorts of tones n' stuff for that signature sound. Seems to work too, since
a British accented expert in court or TV has more credibility with the general public over, say, this guy Chertoff.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..