[kj] OT: God Stuff again!

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Apr 14 13:27:17 EDT 2009

Who is Jodie Marsh?

k.w.
----- Original Message -----
From: Darren A. Peace
To: 'Stephen Lawrence' ; 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: God Stuff again!

Who? Jodie Marsh?

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: Stephen Lawrence [mailto:stephen.l at live.com]
Sent: 14 April 2009 03:26
To: dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk

yes darren as we sow so shall we reap and you show wisdom by shunning the whore of babylon

From: dpeace at bigfoot.com
To: stephen.l at live.com; gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:15:51 +0100

Well, Stephen, I don't regard all who died at the autos-da-fe as being true Christian servants, and certainly many, many Catholics have been martyred. I also have a problem with any belief system that is prepared to disparage, hound, victimise, molest, torture or kill anyone with dissenting views. If I were at all prone to spiritual beliefs, I think I would subscribe to the Theosophical model, but my outlook is primarily existentialist. I regard myself as responsible and accountable for my own actions.

Darren

Hungerford, UK