[kj] OT: God Stuff again!

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Apr 13 22:15:51 EDT 2009

Well, Stephen, I don't regard all who died at the autos-da-fe as being true
Christian servants, and certainly many, many Catholics have been martyred. I
also have a problem with any belief system that is prepared to disparage,
hound, victimise, molest, torture or kill anyone with dissenting views. If I
were at all prone to spiritual beliefs, I think I would subscribe to the
Theosophical model, but my outlook is primarily existentialist. I regard
myself as responsible and accountable for my own actions.

Darren

Hungerford, UK