[kj] OT: Science question

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Apr 13 18:12:47 EDT 2009

i refuse to rise to the bait good sir

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:57:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Science question

Stephen, you seem to have developed issues with those on the list who were not willing to have you ram your views down their throat, previously.
I think this is the 3rd 'snide' email I have had directed at me, from you.
BTW, if your sexual partner is consensual, how is that viewing them as an object? Or does this come from a christian belief of a woman being a 'vessel'?

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.