[kj] Danish show "The Kingdom"

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:38:31 EDT 2009

Per, the Orange refers to Orange County..where many um, 'Conservative' people live.

The cops aren't that friendly either ;)

From: Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:54:08 +0200
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Danish show "The Kingdom"

Back from Denmark and without my knowledge I've almost been lured to the US?
;-)

I've been to Vegas, and that must be considerd as a hyper-Americanized version of the world so I have my doubts about LEGOland USA. Also, having seen the acts of your previous administration I fear that in LEGOland USA all visitiors have to wear orange overalls and the scariest ride is called LEGOWaterboarding...
;-p

/Per