[kj] (OT) Spooky events

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:32:50 EDT 2009

On 4/10/09, Darren A. Peace <dpeace at bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Good call. Isabelle Adjani in a film is a pretty compelling reason to watch

> it, in my view, to say nothing of that nutter Kinski.

Then try Possession with her and Sam Neill, a completely underrated
horror flick. It was out of print for a long while so it might cost
you an arm and a leg, but good luck. I seem to recall you see her
naked in it, and there's something about naked psycho bitches that is
so appealing (sorry, no sexism intended, but had a talk about Katrin
Cartlidge in Naked earlier today).

Very ambivalent about Kinski, but Bruno Ganz is another reason i like
Herzog's Nosferatu. Absolutely amazing actor who over the past five
years finally got the critical acclaim he deserves.