[kj] bass cadets

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 8 20:59:19 EDT 2009

Yes, but his parping presence on Numan's "She's Got Claws" marked the
beginning of the dreaded Pino Palladino years that quite put me off Numan.

He absolutely makes "Tin Drum", too. "Sons Of Pioneers". Great stuff. Also
"...Rhodesia". "Love Is Infectious". "Obscure Alternatives".

I must listen to Japan for a bit. I've missed them.

Darren

Hungerford, UK