[kj] Lists......

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 19:12:55 EDT 2009

   I once had what I can only call seizures while asleep. I had finished reading
"The Metamorphosis" by Kafka (and cried some at the ending of it), took a nap,
and an hour later and asleep, i felt what i thought was someone pushing and
bouncing my bed as if placing their hands near my legs, bouncing the mattress
wildly, and working their way up from my feet to my hips.
   I panicked and froze (so i guess that was a paralysis of sorts), and slowly
squinted my eyes and saw... no one. Just my legs bouncing wildly up and down
off the bed.  I was in a sort of "twilight" state and deliberately didn't finish waking
up cuz i wanted to see exactlywhat the fuck was going on!
(it slowly stopped after a few minutes, according to my alarm clock)

It's never happened to me again.

  Another weird dream situation was an early morning when I was a little kid and me
and my brother were asleep in our room, in his dream he let out a scream to my dad
to help him or something like that, my dad, also asleep with my mom in the next room
let out his scream in response - that he'll be right there to go save him!
   Everyone compared notes right after and got freaked out by the whole thing, that my
bro and dad - while both slept - were having a conversation each in their own dreams, but
in separate rooms.  At the time my mom was studying to become - you guessed it - a
Jehovah's Witness (not that He needs any) and my dad was fucking around with Rosicrucianism
before moving on to other esoterica...  who do I blame??

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..