[kj] bass cadets

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 8 15:48:52 EDT 2009

Warning to those who are still keeping up with Simple Minds:

Their forthcoming album "Graffiti Soul" (which is pretty good to these ears)
comes with an additional album of cover versions in "premium" formats. I
quote:

Graffiti Soul will also appear as a deluxe version including a second album
called In Search Of The Lost Boys with cover songs of Neil Young, Massive
Attack, Magazine, The Stranglers, Thin Lizzy, Siouxsie And The Banshees, The
Call and The Beach Boys.

This sounds horrible. If it's as excruciating as their "Neon Lights" covers
LP, it'll be rank.

I've never heard a quarter-decent Magazine cover.

Darren
Hungerford, UK