[kj] Lists......

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:21:15 EDT 2009

I've had lots of incidents of sleep paralysis myself & researched it
quite a bit.
Everything from being pinned down, bitten, scratched dragged across
the room, burnt & also smells as well as visual hallucinations - not
pleasant!
The freaky thing there though is she had the paralysis, but I saw
something over her & she woke up the second it went.
I can't explain or rationalise that one!
Maybe we both experiencing different degrees of SP at the same time?
Maybe it was Bes getting his kicks - who knows :)

I find it fascinating & that painting on the Wiki page sums it up
perfectly!

On a completely unrelated note, I just stumbled across this picture of
this fine beard:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vLbMuPkqGIw/SHaNdKlvXLI/AAAAAAAADEM/THBMv6JC2SI/s400/CurlBeardMOS0109_468x387.jpg