[kj] OT the specials

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:13:59 EDT 2009

i hope the specials tour u.s.a as well ;) first i herd that they terry wasnt joining them and i thought thats like a k.j gig without jaz,so i wasnt going to go,then it changed and now terrys appearing and after seeing them live on later with jools holland last night on t.v,i saw that the specials still have got it ;)

milindafgrant ps later with jools holland is going to show an exstended version of tuesday show this friday 10th 11.50 bbc2--the specials will be on it ;)