[kj] Lists......

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Apr 8 10:27:10 EDT 2009

11

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of fluke fluke
Sent: Wednesday, 8 April 2009 22:55
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Lists......

It isn't bizarre, its all connected. everything's connected.
People all over the World are on the same wavelength.
How and why it happens is a mystery and I'm still trying to work it out.
Are they just coincidences, or is it another phenomenon?
Do you ever randomly think about something obscure and then this obscure
thing appears in some form, like on the news or T.V or something soon after
?
Its just a coincidence....and another coincidence....and another
How many coincidences need to happen before it can be regarded as something
other than coincidences

> From: fatpotanga at gmail.com

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:34:01 +0100

> Subject: Re: [kj] Lists......

> On 8 Apr 2009, at 13:24, Bo Krogsgaard wrote:

> > Always was a sucker for the basslines on Bird Wood Cage. Brilliant

> > album!

> biarrely, or even bizarrely, a friend & I have just been singing the

> praises of the Wolfgang Press

_____

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665230/direct/01/> more!

17:53:00