[kj] Lists......

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 10:04:42 EDT 2009

I was recently thinking about what it would be like to jump into the Niagara falls , I was walking through the woods and wondering what it must be like to be standing there at the top on Niagara falls and jumping in . I could vividly picture what it would be like to have all that water swirling around and the noise and the rocks and gasping for breathe.

I wasn't contemplating doing it, I was just imagining what it would be like..........I looked on the BBC news the next day........and there was story about someone jumping into Niagara falls who had done it the previous day , they jumped in at about the same time that I was thinking about it . I seemed to be thinking what he was experiencing...and at the same time

Could just be a coincidence though , although I have never thought of what it would be like to jump into Niagara falls before and I ve only seen new stories about it on one or two previous occasions on news websites