[kj] OT Sisters

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 03:42:38 EDT 2009

well i am getting quite a bit of negative feedback about the sisters----live these days,i am in two minds whether to go and see them now,there playing in london tomorrow night-will it really be a total waste of time?

btw ive never seen them live b.4 this will be my first time,one things for sure,i refur there older sound--i am going to be dissapointed if i go,wont i ;/!

milindafgrant