[kj] OT Sisters

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:12:25 EDT 2009

I did not see them BUT I have seen them several times since Vision Thing.
If you've seen them in the past don't bother. This is one of the bands that I can definitely say is EXACTLY the same. Drum Machines, DATs, don't get older. They just break. Fog machines and lights usually work as long as you pay the electrical bill.

Everything up to Floodland is still great. First & Last & Always is my fav

Chris