[kj] OT: Science question

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:55:44 EDT 2009

Has anyone heard of an apparently credible scientific theory that suggests the universe is a single event? In other words in reality the universe has no past or future, but that human consciousness is configured to (falsely) perceive a past and a future.For all I know this could be mainstream Hawkings stuff but I heard about it on a science documentary recently (Horizon) and although I've read extremely deeply into quantum theory for hundreds of years, I'd never heard of this.Can someone ask Jaz's brother?I've googled all over for this but not come across it. Sorry to be so off topic but if religion can pitch up here then there's room for a little science, eh?Thanks