[kj] O/T 50 guitar legends

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 02:53:48 EDT 2009

Holy SHIT what a suck ass list!

No one from Bad Brains (excuse me???), no Geordie, no Greg Ginn - wow!

I think these "Top 50," or "Top whatever" lists are just troll bait.
Where is Carl Perkins, Duane Eddy, Scotty Moore - you know, all the
real, actual rock n' roll guitarists?

Putting the Arctic Monkeys and Blink 182 guitarists above them just
reeks of troll-dom.

-Oliver