[kj] Danish show "The Kingdom"

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 20:44:42 EDT 2009

You watched the entire first season, I gather (from the running time you give). The second season is also something special, even though it all ends on a cliffhanger (the third season was never made, due to the death of two principal actors).

The second season has never been made available in the UK, so most British fans aren't even aware there was another season (I bought the Danish 4-disc edition). It's well worth tracking down on European or US editions.

Jim.