[kj] Bullshit Religion Discussion

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Apr 6 14:41:47 EDT 2009

And that settles it, right? ; )
Thanks for posting the fotos, BTW.

cheers,

k.w.
----- Original Message -----
From: Darren A. Peace
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] Bullshit Religion Discussion

I'll post at greater length about my experience of the Malicious Damage event (it was great!) in due course; the best of a rotten bunch of photos (I want an iPhone that can TAKE DECENT PICTURES) up on FaceBook for those interested.

I just wanted to concur with Stephen's comment: Rob, Stephen & I had an agreeable chat, which I would have liked to continue had it not been for my needing to make a quick exit to catch my train.

My main point is: Stephen IS NOT PETE WEST. I'll apologise here, as I did to Stephen last night, for my response to some of his less secular comments on the list; my spikiness was predicated on my belief that I was dealing with Pete. However, we're a pretty thick-skinned bunch here, I think, so a certain degree of robustness is perfectly normal. Our common tie, an enthusiasm for Killing Joke, is strong, and I don't think the occasional spat is anything to worry about. No-one is more entitled to a view than anyone else.

Darren

Hungerford, UK