[kj] Bullshit Religion Discussion

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Sun Apr 5 08:13:34 EDT 2009

rob your apology is graciously accepted and i was truly dissappointed not to see headcount play so please let me know if and when this happens also i will not expect to be on the guest list as i believe a fan has to earn that ..hopefully thanks to you and darren posting this certain other parties who are STILL subtly needling will have the good grace to desist ...regarding the heaven gig it's 50/50 as i explained to darren i am planning a 6 month journey in america so am working out a budget at the moment