[kj] Bullshit Religion Discussion

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Sat Apr 4 17:43:12 EDT 2009

apology accepted alex with all graciousness

From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:49:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] Bullshit Religion Discussion

"yes alex let's agree to disagree"

Absolutely. And apologies if I pooh-poohed your beliefs too harshly.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC

On Apr 4, 2009, at 10:00 AM, Stephen Lawrence wrote:

yes alex let's agree to disagree ...and for any gatherers who may be dissapointed the meeting between stephen lawrence,darren peace and rob moss at the malicious damage event did not result in blood on the dancefloor [ neither mine nor theirs ] ...in fact we had a brief but amicable conversation and rob i was most dissapointed that your band headcount didn't perform but wasn't youth's vertical smile awesome ? especially the drummer looking forward to hearing some recorded work

> From: vassifer at earthlink.net

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:32:06 -0400

> Subject: [kj] Bullshit Religion Discussion

> Just a thought: Is anyone else as bored and/or strenuously put off by

> this discussion as I am? I'm not trying to be the OT police, but

> really -- this is boring, divisive and seemingly endless.

> Maybe I'm wrong. Whatever. Religion is a fucking indefensible scourge.

> Let's please move on.

> Alex in NYC

Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet Explorer 8 _______________________________________________
Gathering mailing list