[kj] OT: Predict the next 10 years

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:37:08 EDT 2009

We will find a way to link computers up to talk to each other and share graphics, etcA new kind of fuel, related to fossils, will be found underground and virtually save humanityTelevision will stop being brilliant and become really crap
Everyone will own their own house and be really happy because of a prolonged period of low interest ratesBig Paul will leave Killing Joke and become an art restorer