[kj] OT: Predict the next 10 years

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri Apr 3 06:13:31 EDT 2009

Richard O'Brien will write another crappy musical.

Jaz's bullshit will increase exponentially, he'll declare himself godhead
and will start a cult. He'll not turn up to the inaugural meeting.

Coldplay will be infected by bot-flies.

Paris Hilton will be imprisoned for more than 36 hours after a "Henry -
Portrait Of A Serial Killer"-style rampage.

Big Brother 18 will be cancelled after the first live drowning in the
swimming pool.

Barack Obama will admit that he was born a woman.

Dale Winton and Graham Norton will become civil partners.

Everyone in China will jump up and down at the same time.

Killing Joke will release another album.

One of these things might not happen. It is most likely to be the last.

Darren
Hungerford, UK