[kj] Official Site - GOD

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:56:49 EDT 2009

the God i speak of is not the ol' man in the clouds... it is the REAL nature
you ARE!!
yes, YOU are part of the 'nature' you think is only what you view, not what
YOU ARE!

paganism has this same view, just contorted through generations of the
frailty of man.
i laugh at the wicker man, both religions stemmed from the same source, then
took different paths through time and geography. mankind has an uncanny
ability to shoot himself in the foot, a chance to keep learning i guess.

i dont mind at all if anyones disagrees with me - so be it, but it would be
nice to think that at least some ppl understand what i'm getting at . . .
(not directed at you Jo, just anyone in general!)

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."