[kj] Geordie's new tracks

flumedc at aol.com flumedc at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 18:19:17 EDT 2009

Without warning!  Not only do we have the previous 12 tracks, here are 6 new ones to swoon over!  Geordie is pushing forward and innovating with new directions that bode well for a future KJ release. How does he do it?  I can play chords like A , D, E, F....but only Geordie knows chord Q!  I love hearing the different textures and tones, especially on track 7 where the grinding tones mix with cleaner ones.  Very very exciting!