[kj] (OT) Eat the rich - London protests

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 17:54:24 EDT 2009

Helluva backdrop for Obama's tea with the Queen.
I wonder if "eat" in "Eat the Bankers.." is just a euphemism
for something else they can't get away with saying in public.

And I liked that one banner that read, "Banker.. rhymes with_________"

On a liter note, if these are the choices,
I think I'd much prefer Fashion to Face Off.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..