[kj] Official Site

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 10:44:07 EDT 2009

Well, just to back you up a bit Stephen, I've heard some good things about the dude Jesus, like that he was in some ways the 1st communist. (I've also heard about a book that postulates that he was a combination of several real people rather than just 1, but that may not be the main issue). One thing that always confused me about Catholicism (and I know you're religion is quite different--yes, I can distinguish differences, unlike PETER WEST) was that people seem to confess sins each week and then go out and commit the same ones again--I think that is one thing that has turned off many (former) Catholics. Maybe the JW's have a better handle on the sin issue!