[kj] KJ Live discs: London Forum

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 11:43:29 EDT 2008

"Alex Smith" wrote:

> Are they doing this for every show???

> Cripes.

> Alex in NYC

Very cool.

I've picked up Instant Live cds both right after shows at the venue (maybe a
1/2 hour wait) and through the mail for both The Cult and Bauhaus. Audio
quality is nice and raw, straight off the mixing desk with minimal crowd
noise. The only major downside is they are cd-rs, not actual factory
pressed silver cds even though they may have pre-printed color artwork on
the discs.

T.B.