[kj] Upload your tour photo's - Total Anonymity

The Stronkle totalanonymity at live.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 10:49:44 EDT 2008

It seems to be working now, so basically just attach you photo's to an email & send it to this address :-

TotalAnonymity.public.pssyche at share.ovi.com

Right, I'm off down the AB Club then :-)

From: totalanonymity at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:54:51 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Upload your tour photo's - Total Anonymity

Not so excellent really because I forgot to add this bit so no-one could actually upload anything....Doh! You can upload media to Share on Ovi from any device or computer that supports email. The very simplest way to upload media to your account is to send it to your my media channel. To do this, create a new email message, attach your media files and send the message to: TotalAnonymity.public.pssyche at share.ovi.comCan someone try it then ?