[kj] The Lines - swindon

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 06:56:07 EDT 2008

Swindon is a strong hold for Gatherers, there were at least 2 of us who travelled indepently at the Paris gigs'

From: mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:54:56 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] The Lines - swindon

Confession time - I am Thee Swindon Town Fan. That roundabout is right next to the football ground which I do frequent when I can. Most games the other two fans and I manage to negotiate it okay between us. But on a busy game - Leeds or Bristol at Home for example it is merry hell.

Seriously engineers from all over the UK come to admire the stupidity of it all. If you were for one day allowed to legally drink and drive that is were I would head to!! Taking it a bit worse for wear would be funny.