[kj] PARIS

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 03:41:18 EDT 2008

I hear they played Money is not our God during the Pandemonium night in Paris on Saturday night, pretty appropriate at the moment I guess! They only played 5 Pandemonium songs and mixed it up a bit amongst others they played Love like Blood, Eighties, The Hum (start of the show), Psyche, Turn to Red and Asteroid.

Big Paul left the stage last and was enjoying the attention he got from the audience, he was as some of you have already told us, amazing !!!

Will witness it for myself on Friday and Sat night in London, I really can't wait!