[kj] BEERLIN:

letranger789 at yahoo.com letranger789 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 07:14:02 EDT 2008

Meine guten gatherers,

I'm sitting in the airport in Berlin, getting ready to board a flight to Brussels to continue the adventure.

Here's a quick report from the road.

The Berlin shows were INCREDIBLE! They are in rare form. Big Paul is living up to his BIG name. Jaz is flipping around the stage like a young fish. Youth is laying down the groove like this is his fourth incarnation as a bass player.

Three things:

1. New song "Fresh Fever from the Skies" is awesome. Great outer space bassline during the verse and a GIGANTIC chorus. Catchy as shit.

2. New song "Timewave" is fucking awesome! It's a return to the two word choruses that only they can use and still make it sound like you're hearing an entire novel. Jaz was in the process of explaining what it was about but got cut off by a golden harp from heaven!

3. Now then... Randomly walking into a bar after the second show and sitting down across from GEORDIE in time to see his face as the DJ started to spin "come as you are" by nirvana? ......priceless. HAHAHAAAAA!

And yes his guitar is still scorching the earth live.

Adam