[kj] Hello hello

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 18:30:25 EDT 2008

i ment old timer as in---long standing gatherer of k.j,you go way back to the start,just like myself,so its a compliment to you really ;P and i am fine thanks for asking---you coming to k.j forum next weekend or is it new york for you? i really really hope to be at all four gigs,just a few technical issues to sort out or finalise first ;)

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:41:19 +0200From: 65snoopy at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Hello hello
Hey Mel, how's it goingWho you calling old! ... oh, yup, right.N