[kj] (no subject)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 17:49:01 EDT 2008

Any chance you may have dumped a Gathering email into your spam/bulk/trash folder and its web address was flagged? if so , then somewhere in your acct. settings should be a list of blocked or flagged addresses that you can check and correct.

Good luck.

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."