[kj] The KJ bit in Burgess' autobiography

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 14:05:29 EDT 2008

Jamie,

Speak of the paper tigers! I just finished the almost 800 pages of
brilliance of Mr. Mark Burgess's bio book and have to say it is a treat to read after
hearing that this was going to come out some years ago. I am in the same boat
as you my friend, for The Chameleons and KJ are my two favorite bands of
well. The book is really well written and interesting to read but the last
chapter of him babbling about the meaning of life, Cayce and saucers as such was
not how I thought the book would end for the last chapter. I personally ran
through that chapter for he was sounding like a professer at Harvard or
Oxford University. HA! But none the less I know there are some fans on here such
as Ade who would really enjoy it. It is really a good read and get it!

Jamie, I think The Chameleons got more credit then KJ though. After all they
had more hits on the radio where The Chameleons were more popular in the
American college radio genre. But the bands are in a great cult status it just
sucks they cannot get along and hold hands together. HA! :)

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 9/26/2008 1:10:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,