[kj] The KJ bit in Burgess' autobiography

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:59:47 EDT 2008

--- On Fri, 26/9/08, Termite <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

What I find interesting though is there seems to be two sorts of KJ fans, some of us that like post punk and others that prefer rock & Industrial.
I suspect it's not quite so easy to categorize us ;)

I like both 'ends'. Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Ministry (and the excellent but entirely unknown Chu Ishikawa) sit comfortably next to PiL (and I listen to both periods of their career!), Bauhaus and Wire in my collection.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.