[kj] OT: some of you might like these... / SoD

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:41:34 EDT 2008

SoD were good, by the way. I'm not a massive fan though, and there were
a couple of slow tracks in the middle. If it hadn't been a singles tour
I might not have bothered - only really went 'cos I was guaranteed to
hear "The Wheel".

Hopefully Bobbie Peru will be supporting again - but I do know that on
some dates EMF are supporting instead! Thank Christ I didn't have to
endure that.

Have a good time!