[kj] (OT) Record stores in Manhattan

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 00:47:21 EDT 2008

> OMG -- hell truly has frozen over ...

>  ; )

> Long live the independent record store!

   Yes truly. Here in Los Angeles we have a giant A-MOE-ba** that, after an extended gestation period, eventually swallowed up entire 'Wherehouses,' a real, live 'Rhino,' several 'Towers' throughout the land, and even some poor guy named "Aron", whose record shop it also engulfed [alas, he was an indie too].
   "The Man" offered the daunting creature two! Virgin Megawhores , one from *ahem* West Hollywood - which it promptly devoured, and a second one offered up on Hollywood Bl. - as  sacrificial fodder.  We hope it eats that one up too. Soon.

  The music retail industry refers to this creature, the Amoeba, and its 2 other mutations as "creeping death," but we call it our friend.

Will there be at least a furnace in the
basement of hell when it freexes over?

**jaz' pronunciation

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."