[kj] LA Opener

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 25 21:09:08 EDT 2008

Yeah he's right into Geometrica as well, Tool time sigs are pretty
complex, and they often use that to come up with the backbone.

That guy is ambidextrously wired I swear, just watching him play is
fascinating. Some good vids on Youtube if anyone is interested.

I think he and Grohl were going to do half of the album each or something,
originally.