[kj] OT: a 40 y.o. arse

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 16:05:14 EDT 2008

I thought he was much older.

Happy birthday, Rob.

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com>
To: The Gathering ((the band!)) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 8:04
Subject: [kj] OT: a 40 y.o. arse

I would like to lead the charge in wishing the mighty Rob Moss a very happy 40th birthday.
Unless of course he wants to keep it secret, in which case I won't mention it.
To reflect this new found maturity he shall no longer be referred to as Robs Arse but Robert's Gluteal Cleft

on yer fucker!

---
http://www.iamscuzzy.com com - go there. it's nice.

<•(((>< ~ only dead fish go with the flow