[kj] Mathematics Of Chaos Original Mix link

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 15:19:58 EDT 2008

   Wow, thanks for that download, it sounds very good, also.
I'm amazed it was never released on a single or in some set of
remasters or remixes.
  I guess the apocalyptics screams and extra bouncy sound of the
final version were just more of Jaz and Youth's further tweaking
the song to suit their personal preferences..It sounds a bit more
stripped down and "to the point," more along the lines of 'Black Moon' or 'Whiteout.'

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."