[kj] non-album tracks enquiry - Anyone own any unmixed demos from Pandemonium era?

death watch dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:04:58 EDT 2008

I got all excited by that torrent and then on closer inspection realized the version of Mathematics... is an mp3. If anyone has a full .wav of the original Mathematics, I would love that - they indeed missed a huge opportunity not including the original mixes on the reissue. Maybe we'll yet see some sort of "Inside Pandemonium" set.

T.