[kj] non-album tracks enquiry - Anyone own any unmiceddemosfromPandemonium era?

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:34:57 EDT 2008

Hey Bob, yes, my mistake, it says Zoo on it so I have the US edition then.
Who'd have thunk it.

Now I have to find that original mix of Mathematics that I have somewhere.

OK enough nerdiness

2008/9/25 Bob Barathy <bbarathy at btinternet.com>

> Hi Neil. Check your CD again. If the CD is blue and the liner says Zoo on

> it anywhere then it's the US version; which featured the original Aotearoa

> mix on it (and the UK CD did not). I've never heard of a limited UK CD with

> Aotearoa on it but if I'm wrong please let me know!

> boBToo

> www.killingjoke.co.uk

> www.teamkinetic.co.uk

> www.bobtoo.co.uk

>>> Javier

>>> mexcity

>>> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

>>> *Subject : *Re: [kj] non-album tracks enquiry

>>> *Date : *Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:45:15 +0100

>>> *From : *"Terrnite" <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk>

>>> *To : *"A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <

>>> gathering at misera.net>

>>> I don't think it appears on the Pandemonium single, certainly not in the

>>> UK, only on the Exorcism 10" & CD, unless you mistakingly mean it also

>>> features on the Pandemonium album (remaster) . :-)

>>> My question, however, refers to whether anyone knows if Another Cult Goes

>>> Down has ever appeared or leaked in a none remixed format. Certainly on both

>>> the Exorcism single and Pandemonium Album remaster it is the Portobello Mix.

>>> If my memory serves me correctly I am sure there was a demo leak of Four

>>> Stations Of The Sun which wasn't a remix, so really I just want to know if

>>> anyone either has a leak or at least knows if Another Cult Goes Down exists

>>> out there other than in the bands archived master tapes unabridged. I would

>>> be interested hearing it as a demo.

>>> As it states Portobello mix by the way, does anyone know who actually was

>>> behind doing the remix, I presume Youth? It does sound very dub.

>>> band!)

>>> Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:15 PM

>>> Subject: Re: [kj] non-album tracks enquiry

>>> These all date from the Pandemonium/Democracy era, line up would be

>>> Jaz/Geordie/Youth and "drummer" (probably Dugmore)

>>> ACGD was on the Exorcism EP, FSOTS was only released in a remixed form

>>> (can't remember what single it turned up with off the top of my head

>>> though), Drug turned up on the soundtrack for Mortal Combat 2, Hollywood

>>> Babylon was on the soundtrack for Showgirls and Mass the B Side to Democracy

>>> This wasn't a KJ track; it was a comedy series about a bar in Boston

>>> Marc.

>>> This communication may contain information that is confidential and

>>> legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended

>>> recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any

>>> form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the

>>> information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have

>>> received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then

>>> delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service

>>> disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this

>>> message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving