[kj] LA Opener

Squibah at aol.com Squibah at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 04:46:19 EDT 2008

Agreed!!!!

Danny Carey and KJ are a dream come true! Unreal really. I just returned
home from seeing Nick Cave. I am in a daze and haze, what a day. First things
first are over with, now total focus on stateside KJ activities!!! Let the
games begin! See you in LA (Danny) and Chicago! My heart rate must be about 93
bpm! Can NOT wait!
See You at the side show.

In a message dated 9/25/2008 1:25:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk writes:

>Danny Carey on drums before Killing Joke is TOTAL FUCKING GODHEAD.

I still think they missed a trick not getting Carey to drum on KJ2003 .
.

are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly
error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.
The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken
reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health
Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.