[kj] LA Opener

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 25 03:05:19 EDT 2008

The band that got some of the Tool members (Danny & Maynard I think)
together back in he day if I remember correctly, revolving door
semi-serious music / art piece kinda thing. If that's who I'm thinking
of...never listened to anything they did.

Danny Carey on drums before Killing Joke is TOTAL FUCKING GODHEAD.