[kj] non-album tracks enquiry - Anyone own any unmiceddemosfrom Pandemonium era?

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 17:51:21 EDT 2008

Just looking at my UK CD original of the Millennium single cat no. BFLD12 and it doesnt have the Aotearoa Mix of it on there?!?!

1) Millennium (Cyersank Edit)
2) Millennium (Back To Orion Mix)
3) Millennium (Cyersank Extended) * Same version as on the Album
4) Millennium (23 Minutes To Midnight Mix)
5) Millennium (Dissolving Particle Reaction Mix)

So does this mean that there was a limited edition CD single with the Aotearoa Mix on it?