[kj] Hello hello

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:12:44 EDT 2008

Alright Jamie
Yes I can thoroughly recommend it if you ever get the chance...
lots of space, beautiful countryside just outside the city, and
not many people. I'm doing a bit of a crappy job it must be said at the
moment but hopefully it won't be for too long - but everything else
makes up for it! I've been back to London twice this year and
it's freaked me out both times - dirt, noise, hassle, aggro - I can't
believe I
lived there for so long! Although I am of course looking forward to my
next London visit next week for obvious reasons.
I am a richer man in every way - apart from the one that counts... ;-)

Neil in Norge